1. Zhao, H., Chen, W., Zhao, J., Zhang, Y., & Chen, H. Modular Integrated Longitudinal, Lateral, and Vertical Vehicle Stability Control for Distributed Electric Vehicles. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 68(2), 1327-1338, 2019
2. Chen, H., Guo, L., Ding, H., Li, Y., & Gao, B. Real-time predictive cruise control for eco-driving taking into account traffic constraints. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2018
3. Gao, B., Guo, L., Zheng, Q., Huang, B., & Chen, H. Acceleration Speed Optimization of Intelligent EVs in Consideration of Battery Aging. IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 67(9), 8009-8018, 2018
4. Guo, L., Gao, B., Liu, Q., Tang, J., & Chen, H. On-line optimal control of the gearshift command for multispeed electric vehicles. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 22(4), 1519-1530, 2017
5. S-Y Yu, T Qu, F Xu, H Chen, Y-F Hu, Stability of finite horizon model predictive control with incremental input constraints， Automatica，79(2017): 265-272
6. Guo L, Gao B, Liu Q, et al. On-line Optimal Control of the Gearshift Command for Multi-speed Electric Vehicles[J]. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2017, 22(4): 1519-1530. SCI
7. Guo L, Gao B, Gao Y, et al. Optimal Energy Management for HEVs in Eco-Driving Applications Using Bi-Level MPC[J]. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2017, 18(8): 2153-2162. SCI
8. Guo L, Gao B, Li Y, et al. A fast algorithm for nonlinear model predictive control applied to HEV energy management systems[J]. Science China Information Sciences, 2017, 60(9): 092201. SCI
9. Guo L, Gao B, Chen H. Online Shift Schedule Optimization of 2-Speed Electric Vehicle Using Moving Horizon Strategy[J]. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2016, 21(6): 2858-2869
10. F. Wang, H. Chen and D. Cao. Nonlinear coordinated motion control of road vehicles after a tire blowout. IEEE T. Control Systems Technology, 24(3):956-970, 2016.
11. T. Qu, H. Chen, Y. Ji, H. Guo and Y. Xu. A stochastic model predictive control approach for modelling human driver steering control. Int. J. Vehicle Design, 70(3):249-277, 2016.
12. F. Xu, H. Chen, X. Gong and Q. Mei. Fast nonlinear model predictive control on FPGA using particle swarm optimization. IEEE T. Industrial Electronics, 63(1):310-321, 2016.
13. T. Qu, H. Chen, D. Cao, H. Guo and B. Gao. Switching-based stochastic model predictive control approach for modeling driver steering skill. IEEE T. Intelligent Transportation Systems, 16(1):365-375, 2015.
14. Y. Wang, B. Gao and H. Chen. Data-driven design of parity space-based FDI system for AMT vehicles. IEEE/ASME T. Mechatronics, 20(1):405-415, 2015.
15. X. Lu, H. Chen, B. Gao, Z. Zhang and W. Jin. Data-driven predictive gearshift control for dual-clutch transmissions and FPGA implementation, IEEE T. Industrial Electronics, 62(1):599-610, 2015.
16. B. Gao, H. Yue and H. Chen. Multi-speed torque coupler of hybrid electric vehicle to exploit energy reduction potential. Int. J. Vehicle Design, 69(1-4):255-272, 2015.
17. B. Gao, H. Chen, Q. Liu and H. Chu. Position control of electric clutch actuator using a triple-step nonlinear method. IEEE T. Industrial Electronics, 61(12):6995-7003, 2014.
18. H. Chen, X. Gong, Q. Liu and Y. Hu. Triple-step method to design non-linear controller for rail pressure of gasoline direct injection engines. IET Control Theory and Applications, 8(11):948-959, 2014.
19. Q. Liu, H. Chen, Y. Hu, P. Sun and J. Li. Modeling and control of the fuel injection system for rail pressure regulation in GDI engine. IEEE/ASME T. Mechatronics, 19(5):1501-1513, 2014
20. M. Ma, H. Chen, X. Liu and F. Allg¨ower. Moving horizon H1 control of variable speed wind with actuator saturation. IET Renewable Power Generation, 8(5):498-508, 2014.
21. B. Gao, X. Lu, J. Li and H. Chen. Dynamics and control of gear upshift in automated manual transmissions. Int. J. Vehicle Design, 63(1):61-83, 2013.
22. B. Gao, H. Chen, X. Lu and K. Sanada. Improved optimal controller for start-up of AMT trucks in consideration of driver’s intention. Int. J. Automotive Technology, 14(2):213-220, 2013.
23. H. Guo, H. Chen, F. Xu, F. Wang and G. Lu. Implementation of EKF for Vehicle Velocities Estimation on FPGA. IEEE T. Industrial Electronics, 60(9):3823-3835, 2013.
24. S. Yu, C. Bohm, H. Chen and F. Allgower. Model predictive control of constrained LPV systems. Int. J. Control, 85(6):671-683, 2012.
25. H. Chen, F. Xu and Y. Xi. Field programmable gate array/system on a programmable chip-based implementation of model predictive controller. IET Control Theory and Applications, 6(8):1055-1063, 2012.
26. B. Gao, H. Chen, L. Tian, K. Sanada. A nonlinear clutch pressure observer for automatic transmission: considering drive-shaft compliance. J. Dyn. Sys., Meas., Control, 134(1):011018, 2012.
27. B. Gao, H. Chen, J. Li, L. Tian and K. Sanada. Observer-based feedback control during torque phase of clutch-to-clutch shift process. Int. J. Vehicle Design, 58(1):93-108, 2012.
28. X. Lu, H. Chen, P. Wang and B. Gao. Design of a data-driven predictive controller for start-up process of AMT vehicles. IEEE T. Neural Networks, 22(12):2201-2212, 2011.
29. B. Gao, H. Chen, Y. Ma, K. Sanada. Design of nonlinear shaft torque observer for trucks with Automated Manual Transmission. Mechatronics, 21(6):1034-1042, 2011.
30. H. Jing, Z. Liu and H. Chen. A switched control strategy for anti-lock braking system with on/off valves, IEEE T. Vehicular Technology, 60(4):1470-1484, 2011.
31. B. Gao, H. Chen, Y. Hu and K. Sanada. Nonlinear feedforward-feedback control of clutchto-clutch shift technique. Vehicle System Dynamics, 49(12):1895-1911, 2011.
32. B. Gao, H. Chen, K. Sanada and Y. Hu. Design of clutch slip controller for automatic transmission using backstepping. IEEE/ASME T. Mechatronics, 16(3): 498-508 June 2011.
33. L. Zhao, Z. Liu and H. Chen. Design of a nonlinear observer for vehicle velocity estimation and experiments. IEEE T. Control Systems Technology, 19(3):664-672, 2011.
34. B. Gao, H. Chen, H. Zhao and K. Sanada. A reduced-order nonlinear clutch pressure observer for automatic transmission. IEEE T. Control System Technology, 18(2):446-453, 2010.
35. H. Chen, M. Ma, H. Wang, Z. Liu and Z. Cai. Moving horizon H1 tracking control of wheeled mobile robots with actuator saturation. IEEE T. Control System Technology, 17(2):449-457, 2009.
36. S. Yu, H. Chen and X. Li. Enlarging the terminal region of quasi-infinite horizon NMPC based on T-S fuzzy model. Int. J. Control Automation and Systems, 7(3):481-486, 2009.
37. H. Chen. A feasible moving horizon H1 control scheme for constrained uncertain linear systems. IEEE T. Automatic Control, 52(2):343-348, 2007.
38. H. Chen and C. W. Scherer. Moving horizon H1 control with performance adaptation for constrained linear systems. Automatica, 42(6):1033-1040, 2006.
39. H. Chen, X. Gao and H. Wang. An improved moving horizon H1 control scheme through Lagrange duality. Int. J. Control, 79(3):239-248, 2006.
40. H. Chen and K. Guo. Constrained H1 control of active suspensions: An LMI approach. IEEE T. Control System Technology, 13(3):412-421, 2005.
41. H. Chen, Z. Liu and P. Sun. Application of constrained H-infinity control to active suspension systems on half-car models. J. Dyn. Sys., Meas., Control, 127(3):345-354, 2005.
42. H. Chen and F. Allg¨ower. A quasi-infinite horizon nonlinear model predictive control scheme with guaranteed stability. Automatica, 34(10):1205-1217, 1998. control scheme with guaranteed stability for stable systems. Journal of Process Control, 8(5-6):475-485, 1998.